BLIRT 3-Color Prestained Protein Marker
The 3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker is a mixture of twelve pre-stained proteins (11 - 245 kDa).
|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|3-Color Prestained Protein Marker||PM30-500||500 µl|
The 3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker is a mixture of twelve pre-stained proteins minutely selected to facilitate protein molecular weight estimation across a wide range, from 11 to 245 kDa. Proteins are covalently coupled with different colour dyes (green: 25 kDa, red: 75 kDa and blue: 11, 17, 20, 35, 48, 63, 100, 135, 180, 245 kDa). The 3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker can be used for monitoring protein separation by SDS-PAGE and for verifying a transfer efficiency onto PVDF, nylon or nitrocellulose membranes (Western transfer), as well as for protein size estimation. The protein marker is ready to use and requires no special preparation before application to the wells in a polyacrylamide gel.
- Size estimation of proteins during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western blotting
- Verification of transfer efficiency onto PVDF, nylon or nitrocellulose membranes (Western blotting)
- Monitoring of protein migration during SDS- polyacrylamide electrophoresis
- Covers a wide range of molecular weights (11-245 kDa)
- The tri-colour construction facilitates easier molecular weight estimation
- Allows the protein migration to be monitored during electrophoresis
- Twelve sharp, evenly-distributed protein bands
3-Colour Prestained Protein Marker (500 µl)
0.1-0.4 mg/ml of each protein suspended in the appropriate buffer
(20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 2% SDS, 1 mM DTT, 3.6 M urea and 15% (v/v) glycerol)