BLIRT dNTPs MIX 8 mM Total
Ready-to-use 8 mM mix of deoxynucleoribonucleotides (2 mM dATP, 2 mM dCTP, 2 mM dGTP, 2 mM dTTP)
The dNTPs is a buffered solution of ultrapure deoxynucleoside 5’-triphosphates (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP), supplied as lithium salts solutions.
Ready-to-use dNTPs MIX guarantees high amplification efficiency and prevents incorrect incorporation of dNTP in the synthesized DNA strand.
Features and advantages:
- The highest purity, determined by means of enzymatic synthesis and high resolution HPLC (> 99 % dNTP, < 0.9 % dNDP).
- Increased sensitivity and yield; allows the detection of a small number of copies of template DNA.
- DNase, RNase, ATPase and pyrophosphatase free.
- Effectively and efficiently amplifies even very large PCR amplicons.
- The presence of lithium salt in the storage buffer guarantees high stability and resistance to frequent thawing and freezing cycles.
- Free of modified dNTP, tetraphosphorane and pirophosphorane contaminations, which often cause an inhibition of the PCR reaction.
- PCR, long-PCR, Real-time PCR, RT-PCR
- cDNA synthesis
- Primer extension
- DNA sequencing and labeling
Store at -20°C upon receipt.
Shipping on dry or blue ice.