BLIRT Agarose Standard LE
Electrophoresis of a wide range of DNA fragments (100 – 25.000 bp).
|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|Agarose Standard LE||AG41-010||100 g
LE Agarose Standard is used in particular for the routine electrophoresis of a wide range of DNA fragments (100 – 25.000 bp).
LE Agarose Standard is manufactured employing an advanced and environmentally friendly process free of any organic solvent use.
Features and advantages
- DNase/ RNase/ protease- free High gel strength (easy-to-handle gels)
- High electrophoretic mobility (low EEO value)
- Very low background; low absorption of ethidium bromide
- High purity (Molecular Biology Grade)
- Conventional and preparative electrophoresis of DNA and RNA fragments
- Ideal for separating a wide range of DNA fragments
- Purification of DNA fragments from the gel for further molecular biology applications
- Southern and Northern blotting
|Gel strength (1% gel)||≥ 1200 g/cm2|
|Fusion point (1.5% gel)||88°C ± 1.5°C|
|Gelling point (1.5% gel)||36°C ± 1.5°C|
|DNases/ RNases / Proteases||None detected|
Store at room temperature
Shipping at room temperature